I'm happy with my feedback I got from the Pitch. As it solved the
problem I had with my story. That I was adding more things into the
story without considering that it might be confusing for the audience
aged between 12-14 to understand it. After talking with Phil and Jordan
about my idea, I got a clear image of what I will be planning to do. All in all, the tribal idea will continue to be, the only other thing that needs refining my story/script and some parts of my environment.
cells are 13, 15 and 17. That's why I did colour test only of them.
Still, I haven't chosen which one I would continue using as "the main
cell". For the colour pick I feel the best matching colour for healthy
cell would be in "Colour test #1" (second blue colour with orange/yellow
glowing ball). However, for the cancer colour pick would be exactly the same blue only turned into darker navy colour, for example, in "Colour Test #3" (second blue colour with dark green ball). The glowing ball will be possibly turned into red colour, as it represents "danger/warning".
From the very beginning of this project I started collecting sounds. However, in the end, I had over 20+ sounds for each picture. At some moments Ithought that my sounds won't make an interesting nor beautiful soundscape. Nevertheless, I tried many combinations of sounds which would match each other and make solid sound tracks.
In my opinion, this was a really relaxing project,
you can take your time and make something that you wouldn't have
imagined. Manipulating sounds and combining them was really amusing.
Also, though out this project I learned many useful skills in Audition
which will continue to develop more in the future. This project was
really enjoyable and I am happy with my soundscapes!
This project was exciting! The three randomized words which I got didn't
make any problem in creating a story. As there were many possibilities
for me to make any kind of story. However, there were some moments when
I would get lost in my stories, and Iwouldn't know which one should I pick. The freedom that we get with those three words is amazing, you can express
anything you feel like. Nevertheless, there was a problem before
second OGR when I felt that my time management stumbled, also I felt
that I could have done more, more tweaking my animatics and also making my pre-viz more refined with the movements. However, Ididn't lose my excitement for it!
All in all, this project was really amusing with the freedom of creating our own story with three words and also developing camera shots. Also, I could have never thought that I would make proper animatics before, but after this project aimdefinitely happy with my results. Everything that I learned in this project definitely going to be improved for the next project.